Setting the pace as the most frequent baby boutique shopping couple, Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman continued on their daily outings with a visit to NoMi in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
The Dirrty singer and her man looked at cribs, books and toys, even taking pictures of items that caught their fancy.
While Christina still is yet to talk about her baby on the way, a source close to the couple told InTouch that a baby boy is on the way and that there are already plans to name him after his father
“She rubs her baby bump and talks to the baby, calling it Jordy,” tells the insider.
- Christina Aguilera’s Baby Shower!
- Christina Aguilera Celebrates 2 Years of Marriage
- Christina Aguilera: It’s A Boy!
- 1st Look at Christina’s Baby Bump!
- Christina Aguilera Rocks The Vote!