There has been much speculation about their relationship and now Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal have finally come out as a couple.
The pair met on set of the upcoming movie Rendition and have now taken their romance public – they were spotted holding hands and canoodling during a romantic trip to Rome.
Witherspoon, 31, whose divorce from former husband Ryan Phillippe was finalised this month, had previously denied a romance with the Brokeback Mountain star.
The pair first began dating around March this year, although they were careful to avoid being photographed together.
However, Reese, who has two children Ava, 8, and Deacon, 3, called the romance off in June, according to reports.
- Jake Takes Reese’s Kids Trick or Treating!
- Reese Says “Too Soon” To Jake’s Proposal
- Reese & Jake’s Sunday Bruch
- Reese and Jake Take Another Trip!
- Reese Witherspoon: A Role Model Mother