Despite rumors of an eating disorder, and an unusually thin frame, Nicole Richie says sheís ready to put on a few extra pounds as she moves along in her pregnancy.
She says that gaining even 50 pounds is worth it, if that means that her baby will be healthy and happy.† Sheís already 10 pounds closer, as a result of being pregnant for the past 4 months.
ďItís what my baby needs and to me, numbers donít mean anything. If I gain 40 pounds, or 50 pounds, then thatís obviously what my body needs to do. Iím totally okay with that,Ē she told press.
Nicole†has no problems putting down some serious food.† ďI eat all the time. Iím constantly hungry. Iím eating at least every hour. And just like any mother, I want to take the best care of myself, especially while Iím pregnant. Iím definitely eating healthier now.Ē
- Nicole Richie & Joel Madden Welcome a Baby Girl!
- Nicole Richie Donates Her Baby Shower Gifts
- Paris Hilton Talks Up Nicole Richieís Baby
- Nicole Richie: Tired Of Being Pregnant!
- Jennifer Lopez: Baby On Board!