In between a trip to the tanning salon and a night running around town, Britney Spears made the appropriate decision to stop at the DMV and clear up her license issues.
As reported previously by the CelebPox, the 25-year-old pop tart handed her two sons over to a bodyguard of Kevin Federline’s, after losing custody in an ongoing legal matter.
While at the DMV, People reports tell, “There, Spears filled out paperwork and took a written test. DMV regulations do not require a behind-the-wheel test.”
Many believe that the Gimme More singer’s inability to provide a valid California’s driver’s license was one of the reasons that she lost custody of her two sons.
- Britney Spears’s Custody Update!
- Britney Spears Leaves Court, No Visitation
- Britney Spears Can’t Rid Parenting Critics!
- Britney’s Partying Catches up With Her!
- Britney Spears loses custody of her kids!