Sure, we were all shocked when Vanessa Hudgens’ nude pictures started surfacing. But now that there’s been a bit of time to adjust, it seems like the High School Musical starlet is warming up to being America’s next sex symbol.
Vanessa’s initial response to the naked photos was, “I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends.” But less than two weeks later, she’s singing a different tune.
Hudgens told press, “I think being a woman and being able to show a sexy side is empowering. Being able to show we are comfortable in our skin is a good thing. I totally would pose for a sexy magazine. But not Playboy.”
- Vanessa Hudgens Easily Forgets!
- Vanessa Hudgens’ Apology to Fans
- Vanessa Hudgens’ Nude Photo Woes
- Vanessa Hudgens: More Nude Photos To Come?
- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens Going Strong!