Not Again! Britney Spears failed to gain visitation rights with her two sons after showing up for her court hearing (which she requested) – then leaving before the proceedings even got underway.
“The hearing is over. The previous custody orders – in which Ms Spears has no visitation – have not changed,” court rep Allan Parachini told press.
“Both sides were heard in court. Notice was taken of Ms. Spears’s absence by the court.”
“She arrived at the courthouse, but (shortly afterward) indicated that she wanted to leave. Kevin (Federline) did answer some questions posed by (Commissioner Scott Gordon).”
- Britney and K-Fed’s Emergency Court Session
- Britney Spears Gets One Overnight A Week!
- Britney Misses the 1st Visitation with her Boys!
- Britney Spears loses custody of her kids!
- Britney Spears Can’t Rid Parenting Critics!