It’s still really early to be coming to any serious conclusions about Heath Ledger’s tragic death yesterday. The latest update is that NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly announced that a rolled-up $20 bill was found near the late actor’s body.
In addition, Kelly revealed that “no testing has been done for narcotics at this time,” referring to the rolled-up bill. And an autopsy came back with inconclusive results.
As for the pills found in Heath’s apartment,
“Some of them were sleeping pills, in essence, and some other drugs there as well. … We are going to wait for the toxicology report.”
There were also several packets of an unknown substance recovered from the Ledger’s home.
For now, Heath’s body has been released to a New York City funeral home, although the exact details still have not been released.
- Breaking News: Heath Ledger dies at age 28!
- Heath Ledger’s Death: Accidental Overdose
- The Truth Behind Anna Nicole’s “Death” Photos!
- Reese Witherspoon: A Role Model Mother
- Lindsay Lohan Lost, Now Found!