While her busy filming schedule has been wiped out by the screen writers’ strike, Hayden Panettiere has been keeping herself busy with a hefty slate of public appearances.
Last night, the Heroes actress hosted a launch party for the new Need For Speed video game at Les Deux in Hollywood.
According to a reports from the festivities,
“Attendees enjoyed tray-passed appetizers and an open bar, as well as live DJ sets by Junkie XL and Tuner cars on display.”
As far as her NBC show Heroes is concerned, Volume II has three episodes remaining, with the final one airing on December 3rd. From there, the beginning of Volume III has an unknown start date due to the writers’ strike.
- Hayden Panettiere Enjoys Her Day Off Work
- Hayden Panettiere Outraged At Paparazzi!
- Hayden Panettiere & Stephen Colletti Split!
- Hayden Panettiere Faces Warrant In Japan!
- Paris Hilton is a Bad Mom!